>Something I had done a while back

>
I go through phases where I am interested and inspired to try different things. Awhile ago I have been trying to make labels for some soaps I made. These have been lying on my Facebook since and I can put them up here as well I suppose.

They were all part of a process of trying different ideas and fonts and layouts. Bits of all of them are still lying as layers on Photoshop so i can resurrect them if I wanted.

I have had loads of fun just playing around with all of these ideas and layouts and although they are not all ready and perfect it gives me something to work with and to keep adjusting to try and get better.

The lanolin & Egg soap label was made later and I decided to get rid of the Chinese.

One thing about labeling all that is that it gets quite small when sized for the back of your average bar of soap.

Advertisements